Bristol’s Dedicated Creative Co-Working Hub launches!
We’re excited to introduce Bristol’s dedicated open-desk and storage hub facility, offering cost-effective, secure working spaces for the creative industry.
With a lack quality facilities for touring professionals; Bristol Tour Depot focus is to provide professional desk spaces and secure storage units on flexible and affordable membership options.
Recent research has proven that there are a growing number of benefits for co-working environments, which include but aren’t limited to:
- Flexibility to choose your own working atmosphere and times (reducing costs of leasing a premise)
- Collaboration and networking opportunities
- Affordable membership fees with no difficult contracts
- Designed with productivity in mind
- Provides a place to host and impress partners, associates and clients
Our online booking system ensures you can easily manage your open desk space and storage requirements effortless anywhere, anytime at clear and cost competitive prices.
We’d like to thank our existing members Vans for Bands, City and Moon, Psycho Acoustic, Snuff Lane and CDB Sound for choosing BTD, and we look forward to welcoming you to our community!
To find out how we can help drop us an email or complete the below form to make an enquiry: